Wednesday 27 August 2014

I AM THE PELICAN

3 days ago I was buffeted in a powerful extraordinary  powerful storm. I had a damaged wing with no feathers on it. I was found on a rocky beach shore by some friendly villagers. I was devastated when I discovered I couldn't fly. luckily the village people looked after me. They demonstrated how to fly by flapping their outstretched arms. Now it was my turn I thought flying might be exciting I'm going to give it a try. I sprinted and launched off I flapped my wings fast, up and away the sun was shining brightly on my outstretched wing. I felt magnificent. I was flying over the deep blue sea. I saw allot of snappers zooming past. I  landed back down on the beach shore I felt proud and exhausted. As I touched down on the boiling hot sand I felt extraordinary. The Islanders were jumping up and down cheering for me. I am a flying pelican now I can find my own colony and be together for ever once more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment